Friday 18 September 2009

a lil about me before i blog properly properly....

Well...basically..i started playing violin at the age of 7,(also studied other instruments too which got dropped along the way because..i dont know...i forget alot of my past),with a teacher called Ms Wilcox at my primary school in east london called Northwold...The rest was history,even though i had some toooo cool for school teachers along the way..props to Rosie Billet who taught me age 11-16....I remeber her really well cause she use to always talk to me sarcastically..even though at that age i thought she was being down to earth and cool but now when i think about it she most probably thought i was a lil fool.haha...wonder where she is now..(gonna check facebook later).So fast fowarding....round college times even though i was STILL playing classical i started dabbling playing wise in hip hop and other forms of mainstream music...thats when Adaggio was born..............
I soon started appearing in a few videos,backing artists on tv shows..top of the pops,cd:uk etc (which are now disceased shows,,still have the backstage "artists" wrist bands though)..fast foward again then i landed the MTV BASE about to blow segment..which was MIND BLOWING.and if im honest did help push Adaggio foward...big up mtv for that.loved you since...since then its been crazy.enough off that now..i,ll talk more about stuff to do with my music as my blog goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment